Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Movie Moments

Reason for my absence from the blogging world? I've slowed down a bit and I'm not cramming so much into my days!! (In my own mind, I'm hearing your applause.) It feels very good and I'm liking the results I'm seeing. But, one thing that moved way down the list was blogging. So, periodically I keep up with your blogs, and even less periodically I post on mine.

Today's post:
What are some movie moments that you love for whatever reason (funny, romantic, suspenseful, thought provoking)? Recently Jon and I posed that question to some friends and the results were pretty varied and fun. (Return to Me, Nacho Libre, Good Will Hunting, Family Man, So I Married An Axe Murderer, Tomb Raider, When Harry Met Sally)
Here were mine: An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle and Jon's was a clip from Another Stakeout (random movie--only worth watching to see the clip about the ice cream sandwiches. It's such a random movie, though, that I can't find the clip online anywhere!)

So, what would your great movie moment be?
(BTW, none of the great, obvious Jane Austen movies made it because guys were there and well, it's just not the same is it.)

1 comment:

Carole said...

Thanks for the blog entries. Glad to hear that you have slowed down a bit (I hope that you really have :)