Hamilton BOY!! Love that he is all dressed in blue. Hope all went well with you and the baby. He's just adorable and so BIG :) Can't wait for a name. I bet the girls are beside themselves (well some of them anyway!)
Wow! I must say it has been quite some time because I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats, though! Neat to have a little guy added to your clan!
4 comments:
Hamilton BOY!! Love that he is all dressed in blue. Hope all went well with you and the baby. He's just adorable and so BIG :) Can't wait for a name. I bet the girls are beside themselves (well some of them anyway!)
You'll be a great boy-mom! Congratulations.
Congratulations on a boy!! He is very cute! He is going to be one spoiled little guy! I bet the girls are swooning!
Wow! I must say it has been quite some time because I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats, though! Neat to have a little guy added to your clan!
Post a Comment