Wednesday, September 26, 2007

(Re)Introducing...


Elizabeth Sara Hamilton

Emily quickly nicknamed her Lizzie.



Rachel nicknamed her Isabelle????



And Hannah still calls her Baby.
Yes, Jon and I did have plenty of time (9 months as plenty of you have pointed out) to choose a name, but I really liked choosing a name for her while I held her and looked at her with no pressure (except from caring family and friends!!!). We're excited about her name and are now happy to share it with all of you!

6 comments:

Hammy said...

What a perfect name! Congrats. (On both the beautiful baby and on finally picking a name.)

Carole said...

LOVE IT!!! (especially the middle name). She's absolutly adorable. I miss her and I've never even met her :( I hope you are getting some much needed rest and relaxation before the in-laws leave next week. I can not even express the dual feelings I have.... I miss you like crazy, but am so happy for you and your family!

Heather said...

Great name!! So should we call her Lizzie or Elizabeth? She looks so cute in the pictures. I think she resembles Rachel. What's the consensus over there??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! A fitting name for a girl born in England. She is adorable. We look forward to seeing her in person, along with the rest of you. Love and miss you.

Mums the Word said...

I think it is a wonderful name and she suits being called "Lizzie".

Tiffster said...

So happy for you! What a lovely baby girl! Hope all is going well. We miss you guys. We need to set up our own blog! It has been so fun to read your adventures. If you get to feeling overwhelmed, take comfort in knowing there's always someone worse off. I was just telling Carole about a family in our ward with 5 girls, the oldest being FIVE, and she's pregnant with #6. I'm so glad I'm not the biggest freak on the block any more! Good luck, and congrats!