Teresa gave me a great present for Christmas--a book that I could immerse myself in for a day--Twilight. It's a gift that keeps on giving because the book is a trilogy, so now I get to give myself more presents by ordering the next 2 books (from play.com--free delivery)! I knew of the author because Carole recommended her a few months ago to me. The author's website says that the movie will begin filming in the spring.
I'm looking forward to forgetting the world for a few days as soon as the next 2 books arrive! What a great present!

3 comments:
I made the mistake of having both the first two books at my house and so I went straight from the last page of the first, to the first page of the second. It definitely is captivating, but you do have to ignore your kids for a few days. I thought they were pretty entertaining, though young adult fiction. And I did like the second one as much as the first but for different reasons. We'll have to dicuss it sometime. . .
I have decided to boycott the fourth one... j/k I'll probably read it.. I really wanted to see it wrapped up by the end of the third though. I didn't like the third one as much as the first and third. One of my other friends wants to know where she can get a t-shirt with "I (heart) Edward" on it :)
I meant to say that I didn't enjoy the SECOND one as much as the first and third.
Post a Comment