Before
Rachel makes it to my chuckle list tonight. Around 9:00 I was finishing up the 'Mommy Tag' post and in walks Rachel with a brush stuck in her long hair--wrapped around a very non-forgiving round brush all the way to her scalp. I was afraid the brush was going to win this battle, but thanks to a lot of conditioner and 30 minutes of patience she was back in bed with most of her hair still intact. I think I like it better when she just sneaks in some late night reading.
After
6 comments:
Oh my goodness - Rachael looks just like you!!!
Wow! Can't believe how much Ray has grown. Amazing long ..& untangled ; ) hair! What a cutie pie.
Actually... can't believe how much all the girls have changed in one year! So glad you blog and we get to see you all!
Chris Z
Okay, I DO know how to spell Rachel's name - oops!
Rachel's so grown up!! I thought you all would come back unchanged! :)
Rachel is beautiful! Wow, she looks so grown up...I guess that happens in 2 years. I thought the 'after' picture would show all her hair gone. :) That is so fun that you and Jon can go on a little trip to Cali with no kiddies. How fun! Can't wait to see what you find there.
Ahhh...the price we pay for long hair. When I was her age I was playing on a merry-go-round. I had hair down to my waist and never wanted to wear it back. I was flipping around the bars and my hair got caught and twisted around the bars. It was quite painful (as I remember it).
Post a Comment