With the weather so beautiful now, all we want to do is be outside. We played at the park yesterday, then fed the swans.

We had to capture a picture of what some of the old buildings are like. The girls are in front of a row of flats (townhomes).
Fields of gold



Old churches are just everywhere. They're so peaceful and beautiful.

An old cemetery
I love driving through roads like this one! They're narrow, windy and a bit like a thrill ride--you never know when another car is going to appear around the bend and then it becomes a game of how to let each other pass. Jon used his windshield wipers today (instead of flashing the lights) to let one car pass. It's still hilarious!
Old part of town

Cute kid we picked up on the way.

Hannah had fun blowing dandelion seeds

It's days like these that make me fall in love with England all over again. I sometimes feel like I can't get enough of the views, the old buildings and just walking around thinking, 'I'm in England!'
2 comments:
SO beautiful!! I would LOVE to come and drive the roads and walk the weekends with you. You look fabulous! LOVE YA!!!
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Post a Comment