Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Sunday

You can't tell by this picture, but the girls are all in matching dresses for Easter. I wish we would have taken more pictures, because even Lizzie was into the whole matching thing, bringing her dress to me when she saw her sisters all dressed up and getting their hair done. The dresses are adorable--they were made by my neighbor. I have a really, really nice and talented neighbor who has great memories of growing up with her 4 sisters and just loves watching my girls play and seeing their different personalities. We showed off the girls to her before church. I didn't know who was more pleased--my neighbor, me or the girls!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

So lovely! You're girls are are beautiful, and growing up so much!

Carole said...

WOW!! What a great neighbor! Did you pick out the fabric? From what I can tell from this tiny picture :) they look adorable!!! How FUN!!!

Mums the Word said...

How cute! You are very lucky indeed to have such a great neighbor and such lovely girls to wear her creations.

Gramajanet said...

that is really cute and brings back fond memories for me. I had three sisters and we dressed alike as well. Carole and Kris had matching dresses for a long time too. Their Aunt Alice made most of them. Your girls look great, and so do you.