Oh Well...
After a long week of being a single mom, Jon lovingly suggested I take a nap after church today. And I eagerly agreed! No sooner had I laid down than Lizzie came up for a visit. She had a wonderful smell to her. Not a good thing, my brain told me. Jon took a whiff--baby oil. Meanwhile, downstairs, Rachel and Hannah were slipping in the puddles of baby oil in the hallway. Jon and I immediately divided and conquered cleaning kids, changing outfits, cleaning Lizzie's room, hallway, stairs and our room. A freshly clean floor, clean kids and my nap time is over!
1 comment:
Lizzie can open anything!! WOW. At least you tried and at least he offered-- too bad you didn't ACTUALLY get a nap. Now I know why we haven't talked this week-- you have been WAY busy. I'll call you this week.
Post a Comment