Jon.
Every year Jon and I try to take a couple's trip. We have some great memories from our past trips to New York, D.C., Hawaii, a Mediterranean cruise. I was looking forward to our next trip partly because the current Jon spends a little freer than the Jon I first married. Or so I thought...
Jon: "I think we should go to Hawaii. I have enough miles to get our tickets (which means free) and I have enough hotel points to get our room (which means free) and if we pack a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter..."
Thankfully, this idea of his made him laugh, so I'm still holding onto my thought of traveling with a carefree Jon who is going to enjoy going to restaurants.
3 comments:
Can't wait to find out where you go. . .and what you pack in your cooler.
Oh... Jon. Good thing you can both laugh about it :)
If you stop at the library on your way out, you can have your entertainment covered too!
Post a Comment