We found a 1,000 year old village with this great-looking stone church
Lizzie was happy about her blessing from Jon. She was happy her uncle could be there!
The girls were happy to smile for the camera after church.
We're thankful for happy, giggly girls!
Jon was thankful we had someone to play Rook with.
Dressing up and dancing like ballerinas
Things I'm grateful for:
I was especially grateful this year to not have to make Thanksgiving dinner!
Family who will come all the way to England just to bring us peanut butter, coconut, pudding, a baby monitor, Sharpies, cardstock and a binky clip!
I am still amazed that I am living in England. Fall was absolutely beautiful here. I couldn't get enough of it. It's my favorite season! Is there anything better than the trees changing colors and everything looking so golden?













5 comments:
Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! I wish I didn't have to cook! Now I'm more appreciative of those that have cooked for me past Thanksgivings. I wish I could have been there to play Rook too....
HELLO!! So glad to see your post. I miss you so much. I'm glad that you went to the temple, saw the leaves change and enjoyed the family company. We really need to chat. You look fabulous!
a year later and ray still refuses to wear pants? kevin and i still laugh about the time she had to put pants on to go to chuckie cheese. "i'll never never wear pants! never, ever, ever, ever, ever..." and she changed within 30 seconds back to her skirt (no, seriously about 30 seconds)...
Best Thanksgiving EVER!!!
By the way, I've heard about the huge pigs basically everyday since we returned.
Post a Comment