
From a
previous post you might recall that I usually forget to bring my own shopping bags when I go shopping. I've been "encouraged", I've been given free bags that last longer, stores give me points for playing the 'Save the World' game right. It's not just that I'm forgetful, it's that I have become a shopping bag snob. There--it's out there! (Honesty does feel good, doesn't it?)

I don't like ugly bags. I've been looking for cute ones so that I can shop with pretty bags and not ugly ones like this orange one! Well making a quick stop in the local high end grocery store, I saw my bags! Now I can help save the world in style!
1 comment:
I have lovely industrial ones that you buy at Coscto. They are blue with red handles. I guess you could say that they are UGLY! This is a surprising side to you :)
Post a Comment