At the top of our family's gratitude list this year is living close to good friends. We were all very excited to spend Thanksgiving with the Hollingers who live in a BEAUTIFUL place in S. Cal. (We miss you Craig!)
Just check out these photos (thanks, Carole.) 
My girls were loved and spoiled. Hannah figured out quickly who to go to if she wanted something (like a new blanket! because her baby blanket is showing its age and because Carole is very nice.) All the kids got adorable, matching jammies! (again, thanks Carole!) Being there answered the question I've been asking myself for the last several months "Why in the world do I live here???" To be close to a very good friend!

My girls were loved and spoiled. Hannah figured out quickly who to go to if she wanted something (like a new blanket! because her baby blanket is showing its age and because Carole is very nice.) All the kids got adorable, matching jammies! (again, thanks Carole!) Being there answered the question I've been asking myself for the last several months "Why in the world do I live here???" To be close to a very good friend!

7 comments:
Like you had NOTHING else to do tonight but blog!! :) You're all very welcome. Yes, Hannah does have me wrapped around her little finger :) We love you guys and are SO glad you could come and visit. See you SOON!
All these pictures are so great. I love the one on your blog header. We should bring Carole up here to take pictures for us!
So fun to hear an update. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving with good friends.
Hey, that's the same beach we did our family pics on...I just love Coronado! So fun that you could go and be with Carol's family. Your girls look so big and Emily is so tall. Lizzie really has her very own look about her too. Hope you guys survived (and are still surviving) everything with Prop 8.
We love the family pictures! Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving.
Cute pictures!
Love the pictures Carole! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! How's the weather? :)
Post a Comment