Here's a fun game in post-honor of Valentine's Day: (thanks, Stacey, for the idea!) Email me a list of your favorite fictional couples (any romantically involved couple from books, TV and/or movies). Your list can include up to ten couples. Rank them as best as you can, and I'll post the results in a couple of days! I'm excited to see who you vote for!
And for everyone who submits a list, I'll put your name in a hat (or whatever container is within my reach) and pull out one name to be the winner of a movie. I'd tell you the name of the movie, but it might change the results of our little game. Let's just say we'll see if the couple in the movie makes it to the list. Have fun and good luck!
2 comments:
Well, first one that comes to mind is Bella and Edward...or is it Bella and Jacob. I am so confused. I hope you guys had a Happy Valentine's Day!
Oh, I forgot there were more couples. Derek and Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. Of course, there is Lizzie and Mr. Darcy. That is all I can think of for now.
Post a Comment