What is it about music? Why do I feel so drawn to some music and not others? I usually wonder what my music taste says about me. I listen to Pandora (here's my first post about it) and keep adding stations when I find a group/singer that I like. Here are my favorites right now: (I love finding new favorites!)
Weepies
Josh Radin
Matt Nathanson
Sondre Lerche (found him after watching "Dan in Real Life")
Iron & Wine
Rufus Wainwright
Newton Faulkner
Feist
I almost get excited about doing housework, because that means I get to blast my music all throughout the house! The girls know this and so it's been a great motivation for them to work because then they get to turn Mom's music off and turn theirs on. Currently, the girls have a few stations on Pandora too:
Taylor Swift
Disney
High School Musical
5 comments:
We lOVE that you have a stereo system that runs through out your entire house---even pipes out to the back patio! Check out Katie Herzig. LOVE YA!
Yay! I'm always looking for new music to check out. I'm also a fan of the Weepies and a few others you posted. How are you such a good mom? You do such great things with and for your girls! They are lucky.
I LOVE the music from Dan in Real Life. What other songs do you like? I love adding more music to my playlist. :)
I gotta check those out. Music plays a huge part of how my mood is. I could use some cleaning motivator music :)
Try
A Fine Frenzy
and the soundtrack of 500 Days of Summer (great movie, btw, if you have a chance to see it.)
Post a Comment