Here's the before:
The girls use this room as their playroom and quiet room. I know that when I can't find one or all of them to look there first. Em likes to play out there by herself with blocks, read or do craft projects. Ray likes to play teacher to her younger siblings, read, make b-day presents or do worksheets. Hannah likes to play dress-ups and school. One day she and a friend decided it would be fun to dump out all 25 puzzles. They then discovered how 'fun' it is to put every single puzzle back together. Lizzie sometimes is not invited because she... well, she's 1.
My favorite things about the room:
My favorite things about the room:
-it's a light and happy room
-the closets--one houses my supplies in a neat and orderly way and the other one is the reading nook/puppet theater
-the mirror in between the closets--the kids check themselves out when they play dress-ups
-the rug--it makes me smile when I see it
-I did it!
-the closets--one houses my supplies in a neat and orderly way and the other one is the reading nook/puppet theater
-the mirror in between the closets--the kids check themselves out when they play dress-ups
-the rug--it makes me smile when I see it
-I did it!


2 comments:
Looks great! You did a really good job. Maybe I will have to send Xander to California for preschool. Think you can handle him during the week and send him back to us on the weekends?
The room looks awesome!
Post a Comment