Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Emily Loses Her Top Teeth!

Last week Emily lost her two top teeth! The first one she used string to pop it out. While I was videoing Emily, Hannah got a hold of the tooth and tried to fit it in her mouth. Luckily, we got it out quickly. A few days later a very stubborn tooth came out after many attempts with string. Finally, an eager Em just flicked it out! That night in her attempts to polish the tooth so it would shine enough for the tooth fairy to find easily, it fell into the drain. Through her tears she told me, "This is the worst day EVER!" We made a card to the tooth fairy and explained the situation.

"Dear Tooth Fairy,

I was washing my tooth in the sink and it slipped out of my hands when I was washing it and then it went down the drain. I would really like it if you give me £1 again. It's o.k. if you don't. From, Emily"

Thankfully, we were able to add a P.S.

"But my Dad got it out!"

Jon saves the day--our hero!


No comments: