Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mary Poppins

Wallpaper 1Part of Emily's birthday celebration included going to see Mary Poppins. So, Tuesday night we excitedly got ready. Hannah happily stayed at home with her very own Mary Poppins (our child sitter, Sarah).
The play was great! Emily took it all in with awe and wonder with her eyes and mouth wide open--"How does Mary fly?" "How did Bert walk on the wall?" Rachel took it all in, but with not a lot of awe and wonder. She would quietly turn to me and say, "I see the ropes on Mary and Bert." We were all very pleased with the whole evening--quiet and calm train ride into London (read: No Hannah), a quick snack at a bakery, a fun show, good music and a late ride home. We bought the music and the girls listened to it several times the next day. Hannah has now adopted a Broadway singing voice which makes for fun listening!

1 comment:

Carole said...

MAry Poppins!! How fun for you and the girls. I would LOVE to hear Hannah's broadway voice! You and Jon look great. I miss you!