Tuesday, August 14, 2007

King Henry VIII's Castle

Playing in front of King Henry VIII's Castle
Checking out one of Henry's kitchens
Emily visiting with King Henry and his sister Mary


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am thoroughly enjoying your blog and photos! Sorry I haven't commented sooner! Looks like your lives are packed with fun and educational tourist activities. Are the girls in school? If not, when do they start?

As for the castle... very cool! Looks like there was lots of freedom to explore without roped off areas. I'm betting that was an extremely elaborate kitchen for those days!

Looking forward to reading more about your Holiday ; )

-- Chris Z.

Heather said...

Your time in London so far has looked like so much fun! I love reading your blog and seeing what you are all up to. We miss you!

Hammy said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture with your cute little belly!