Monday, February 11, 2008

Disneyland Paris

February started out great for us. Abbott UK had a conference in Disneyland Paris. It seemed silly for Jon to go all the way to Disney without his kids. It seemed even sillier for me to chase 4 kids around Disney by myself, so Jon's Mom very bravely flew here to help out! We couldn't have done the trip without her. Here's what the girls did with me, Grandma or Jon.

The girls saw Disney characters in our hotel (Hotel New York) and all over the park. We caught up with a few, but were mostly interested in the rides.

They went round and round on rides--Mad Hatters Tea Cup was one of their favorites.

They rode on little boats through It's a Small World (3 times) and a

big boat through Frontierland.

They saw 4 parades and
the Lion King show.

One of the most fun rides was the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast. Nothing like some fun competition among family. We won't say who got the high score though (because it wasn't me!!)

2 comments:

Carole said...

Looks like a BLAST!! I hope it was. I hope it was a trip to remember!! You look great! (and I'm glad it wasn't Motel 6-- way to go Abbott)

Hammy said...

Ah. Buzz Lightyear. Brings me back to a time when some other Hamilton family members were competing in Florida. I defnitely remember that I was the winner though.