The following 5 posts are a tour through our recent trip. We drove to Disney Paris Tuesday morning and ended in Dover, England Sunday evening. To get across the English Channel (by going under it) we drove onto a train, following other cars in a single file line. It was a different way to travel sitting inside our van looking out the window of our van looking out the window of the train. It's about a 35 minute ride.
5 comments:
Oh my heck, what an awesome trip! I think it is so great that you have been able to see so many great things while you have been there. You are one champion mother! The pictures are awesome. I hope we can see all of those things ourselves one day. And yes, we are missing the California sun pretty bad...Ohio is not much to look at. :)
I agree with Abby that California is GREAT this time of year and that you are one CHAMPION mother. Because of your preparation, studying, and planning you and your kids are completly taking it ALL in-- GOOD for you and all you do (can I join your family?) Love you!
glad to see the pictures. sounds like a fun trip. can't wait to talk to you and hear more of the details.
I am finally making a comment on your blog. I love reading it. What a fun trip you had! You guys are having quite the experience out there. Those girls are so lucky and will have some very fond memories. Keep the pictures coming!
That was a fabulouos trip. it was so much fun to be with your family. We really did cover a lot of ground didn't we? Lots of love.
Post a Comment