Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy B-Day Ray!

Here's Rachel's October update: Rachel is having birthday week! We started Friday with her first friends' party. She had a great time! We decorated pumpkins and cookies, played games, danced and had a pumpkin hunt.


Today's celebrations include: b-day breakfast, b-day treat at school, b-day dinner and she doesn't have to do her chores! On Friday (Jon's home!) we'll open up presents and go bowling. Not bad for turning 6!

My beautiful Rachel loves school, her long hair, wearing skirts, playing outside, riding her bike, READING, doing her homework, playing with her sisters and friends and going on dates with her dad. She loves to spend her money on candy, stickers and books, but she's also saving up for a pet. She doesn't like doing kitchen jobs, going to bed, not being able to play.

5 comments:

Natalie J said...

I can't believe she is 6. That is so crazy to me. She was just less than 2 when I met her. Doesn't seem like that long ago. She is a doll! Happy Birthday Ray!

Tiffster said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! October birthday's are great! My mom's bday is on Halloween, and it was always so much fun! We'd carve a pumpkin with numbers saying how old she was! I love the pumpkin hunt idea!

Carole said...

Ray-- Happy Birthday. I am so glad that I got to talk to you the other day before bed. You are a FABULOUS six year old. One of the BEST I know!! See you soon I HOPE!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! We miss you! You have lost more teeth than Everett. :)
Do you have an email addresss? Everett would love to write you. He's got his own email now and loves writing his old friends!

Sarah said...

happy birthday, rach! we sent your birthday present out late but hopefully you'll get it soon!