I saw a site that had a blurb about getting rewards for searching the internet using their toolbar. I checked it out and thought it might be worth a try. Swagbucks is the site. Heard of it? Usually I google everything, but using the Swagbucks tool bar has turned web searching into a game. Every once in awhile I get a pop up saying I just got a swagbuck and then I can see my total. I just started Saturday night and I'm only up to 7. I'm not going for the big prizes (10.1 megapixel camera worth 4350 'bucks'). I'm just aiming for a $20 Target gift card (220 swagbucks). I figure after doing all the searches I do for school projects, preschool activities and just general stuff, in a few months I can reward myself for all my hard work and go on a small shopping spree. This is the first time I've seen an opportunity for a shopping spree for doing what I normally do, so I'm going to give this a try.
Anyone else tried this?
2 comments:
I haven't tried it, but you will have to tell me if it works. I am always about free money!
SOUnds like fun. I haven't heard of it, but anything for a Target shopping spree-- especially if it were with you :) I WILL CALL YOU THIS WEEK. My mom leaves tomorrow.
Post a Comment