We're on to new adventures in another foreign land--California!
Those are darling! Do we get recipes? (Not that I would actually ever take the time to make those for my family. But I wish I would.)
Wow! All I made were orange colored, pumpkin shaped pancakes :) You are amazing! Did you take these pictures after you made them or are these from other sources? Do you have any Thanksgiving plans? You are always welcome here :) WE LOVE YOU
Recipes? Please?! = )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are darling! Do we get recipes? (Not that I would actually ever take the time to make those for my family. But I wish I would.)
Wow! All I made were orange colored, pumpkin shaped pancakes :) You are amazing! Did you take these pictures after you made them or are these from other sources?
Do you have any Thanksgiving plans? You are always welcome here :) WE LOVE YOU
Recipes? Please?! = )
Post a Comment