Sunday, October 28, 2007

You Happy?

Lizzie is so calm and content and still is sleeping very well. She sleeps in her stroller for hours while we run around farms, the train village, museums, the library and walks through the town. She slept in her bouncy the other day right in the doorway to the kitchen because the girls wanted to look at her while they ate their lunch. Lunch ended and she slept for a few hours through screams, everyone walking by her, bumping her, kissing her. I was amazed.

My little Hannah wants to grow up faster than I am ready. Her favorite question right now is to ask everyone in the family if they are happy. She will ask numerous times until she is content that everyone is truly happy. Of course, the girls know this and like to pretend they are sad. It really upsets her to see anyone upset. My favorite time that she asks is right after I have said her name in a sad or frustrated tone. If I tell her that I am not happy because of something she has done (for instance...color on the carpet with marker that doesn't wash out!!!) then the lips start to quiver.




3 comments:

Hammy said...

She sounds wonderful. Sadly, I think her little cousin is over the sleeping anytime, anywhere phase and is getting more fussy. Wonder how a 6 hour time change will affect her? I'm hoping it is just a few fussy days and then she'll be back to normal.

Natalie said...

oh, that's so sad and so cute!! what a little doll. and fabulous that lizzie is a dream-baby.

Carole said...

Tell Hannah that we are ALL happy here, especially Sam. He LOVES to look at all the pictures. Lizzie is "baby", Hannah is "friend", and pumpkins are his favorite word and object right now!