Saturday, January 12, 2008

Consequence of Sleeping In

This is a confessional as well as a funny story about Hannah.
(Confession part) Jon and I stayed up very, very late last night and slept in this morning til 9:30. The oldest three girls got up at 7. When we came downstairs we saw what happens when a 2-year old is hungry and left unsupervised.
(Funny part) Hannah got into the snack drawer (that has since been relocated) and had 8 bags of cookies for breakfast. We're not sure how the next step came about, but she stuffed the wrappers into the water jug. If she was trying to hide the evidence then maybe her older sisters can give her a few tips! Not hiding our smiles very well, we asked her what happened. She said, "Rachie did it." When we kept looking at her she changed her story to, "Izzy did it."
Lizzie had nothing to say in her defense.

6 comments:

Hammy said...

mmmmmm, cookies for breakfast. Sounds delicious, whoever ate them.

Sarah said...

oh yes, i blamed the baby when i was little, too.

Natalie said...

HAHAHA!!! She is sooo dang adorable!!

Heather said...

Hannah is my kind of girl. I love sweets and cookies any time of the day!

Anonymous said...

This is simply so endearing. What a great story (and photo!). Hope you guys are doing great.

Emily-Hazel said...

I'm so sorry for coming here uninvited, but I stumbled upon your blog through Natalie's (I'm her sister). This post made me laugh so hard! I can almost relate! lol