Monday, January 28, 2008

Hannah's on a Roll

This morning (after a sleepless night due to a sinus infection and Lizzie wanting to say "hi" 5 times) I woke up to hearing Hannah's little voice say, "Mommy, Lizzie's naked!" As I got out of bed (too quickly) I heard "Did you go poo poos? Did you go pee pees?" I tried to prepare myself for what was waiting for me.
Hannah had crawled into Lizzie's crib to say good morning and change her diaper. I'm pretty sure Lizzie had been sleeping, but she seemed very happy about having a visitor in her crib because she was all smiles when I got to the girls' room. Thankfully, no big messes to clean up.
As I'm dressing Lizzie, Hannah said, "My tummy is so hungry!" When we went downstairs I saw that Hannah had already had breakfast--5 half-eaten muffins. HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN AWAKE?
Where were Jon and the other girls, you ask? They had already left for the day. Jon must have been very quiet this morning. I was completely out because Hannah was the first noise I remember hearing after a visit with Lizzie at 4 am.
Moral of the story? I NEED MORE SLEEP!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hahahaha! Oh my heck, that is awesome. I love your mommy stories, they are hilarious. Amen to more sleep! Wonder if that ever comes...

Carole said...

sleep is highly overrated... just keep saying that over and over and it just might come true. Sam has discoverd cinnamon/sugar toast and has tried to make his own. I hope your sinus infection clears up soon! Mom's just CAN'T get sick! :)